If you have just returned from Orlando or you are about to go then you could enter the usrentacar.co.uk® theme park review competition.
Its easy, just send them your review of any of the following theme parks along with a photo or two and you could be in the running to grab some fab House of Fraser shopping vouchers.
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Discovery Cove
- Universal Studio’s Orlando
- Busch Gardens
- Islands of Adventure
Dont worry of you are not an expert reviewer or writer - usrentacar.co.uk are just looking for some good honest reviews in your own words. It will only take you ten minutes of your time so why not give it a go!
For more details on the competition and to find out how to enter just [click here]
Oh and dont forget - if you are just on your way to Orlando and you need a place to stay why not search Bargain Villas for a cheap Florida Villa
Billowing steam at Hogsmeade train station. Snow sparkles on the roofs of village shops, the Three Broomsticks Inn and Hog's Head pub.
Hogwarts Castle towers on a grey, rocky crag above a forest of pines. You can pop into Ollivander's Wand Shop or the Owl Post Office and enjoy three great rides.
The park features a host of technological firsts and stars of the films are brought to life with state-of-the-art holograms, robotics and live action.
Even in a global recession Theme Parks seem to have done ok.
Here are the Top 20 United States theme parks for 2009:
1. Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom: 17.2 million +1.0%
2. Disneyland: 15.9 million +8.0%
3. Epcot: 11.0 million +0.5%
4. Disney’s Hollywood Studios: 9.7 million +1.0%
5. Disney’s Animal Kingdom: 9.6 million +0.5%
6. Disney’s California Adventure: 6.1 million +9.5%
7. SeaWorld Orlando: 5.8 million -6.8%
8. Universal Studios Florida: 5.4 million -12.0%
9. Islands of Adventure: 4.5 million -13.8%
10. Universal Studios Hollywood: 4.3 million -6.0%
11. SeaWorld San Diego: 4.2 million -12.6%
12. Busch Gardens Tampa: 4.1 million -12.3%
13. Knott’s Berry Farm: 3.3 million -6.5%
14. Canada’s Wonderland: 3.2 million -6.5%
15. Kings Island: 3.0 million -4.0%
16. Cedar Point : 2.9 million -8.0%
17. Busch Gardens Williamsburg: 2.9 million +3.7%
18. Hersheypark: 2.8 million -1.2%
19. Six Flags Great Adventure: 2.6 million -4.6%
20. Six Flags Magic Mountain: 2.5 million -2.5%
(tie) Six Flags Great America: 2.5 million -6.3%
And the Top 20 theme park worldwide:
1. Magic Kingdom
3. Tokyo Disneyland: 13.6 million -4.5%
4. Disneyland Paris: 12.7 million +0.4%
5. Tokyo DisneySea: 12 million -4.0%
7. Disney’s Hollywood Studios
8. Disney’s Animal Kingdom
9. Universal Studios Japan: 8.0 million -3.6%
10. Everland (South Korea): 6.2 million -6.5%
11. Disney’s California Adventure
12. SeaWorld Orlando
13. Universal Studios Florida
14. Ocean Park (Hong Kong): 4.8 million -4.6%
15. Nagashima Spa Land (Japan): 4.7 million +1.1%
16. Hong Kong Disneyland: 4.6 million +2.0%
17. Islands of Adventure
(tie) Yokohama Hakkeijima Spa Paradise: 4.5 million -0.7%
19. Universal Studios Hollywood
20. Lotte World (South Korea): 4.3 million +0.6%
Make sure you dont miss out on all the fun when you book your next villa holiday by saving some much needed cash for those theme park tickets when you book a cheap holiday villa with Bargain Villas.
Universal Orlando has confirmed via the official Web site for its Wizarding World of Harry Potter attraction (www.universalorlando.com/harrypotter) that its grand opening will be June 18.
According to a post on Harry Potter fan site The Leaky Cauldron, June 18 is the official grand opening date for the Wizarding World, but not the first time the park will open to the public; it states that guests who booked a package advertised for May 28 will likely be able to experience the new “theme park within a theme park” set at Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
A press conference last September presented several features of the Wizarding World to the public for the first time, including its centerpiece, the Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey attraction, touted as something “never been done before”. At that time, Universal Orlando gave an opening date of Spring 2010.
So now you have another great reason to visit Orlando. Why not take a look at the huge choice of Bargain Villas currently available online now for your next magical Florida Holiday. Click here for Cheap Orlando Holiday Villas
Whether you're a first-time visitor or a seasoned Orlando vacationer, this list will surely provide a few unique ideas for what to do in Orlando during 2009 and beyond.
- Slip into the water with a beluga whale at SeaWorld Orlando.
- Sit on the back of a real alligator at Gatorland.
- Learn to surf without going to the beach at Ron Jon's Surfpark, opening soon.
- Paddle a swan boat on Lake Eola.
- Smell the roses at Harry P. Leu Gardens.
- Cast a line for bass fishing with a guide.
- Marvel at Tiffany glass at The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art.
- Find Chief Osceola in the mural at Celebration Hotel.
- Touch a stingray at SeaWorld Orlando.
- Experience a night out in downtown Orlando.
- Count the manatees at Blue Spring State Park.
- Race your friends on go-karts at Fun Spot Action Park.
- Explore the headwaters of the Florida Everglades on an Orlando airboat adventure.
- Drive a stock car at 125 mph (201 km/h) at Richard Petty Driving Experience.
- Tour the world in under a mile at Epcot.
- Go whale watching at Port Canaveral.
- Dine at the world's largest Hard Rock Cafe.
- View the stars from the largest refractor telescope in Florida at the Orlando Science Center.
- Get a taste of Hawaiian fusion at Roy's Restaurant.
- Take a paddlewheel boat ride aboard the Indian River Queen.
What are your top things to do in Orlando??
Team Bargain Villas
REMEMBER: Home owners sign up for FREE at http://www.bargainvillas.co.uk/. Pay NO Advertising fee?s or commissions?.Ever!