It has to be said that Disney and Universal are probably most people first thoughts when they think of Florida. However one of the most amazing parks and probably one of the most unique experiences has to be Discovery Cove.
No crowds. No turnstiles. Imagine a place where you and your family can touch and swim with dolphins, wade with mysterious rays, snorkel among thousands of exotic fish, hand-feed tropical birds in a free-flight aviary and relax on pristine beaches. Discover an all-inclusive day resort experience that’s one of a kind.
Dolphin Swim Day Resort Package includes:
- A reserved 30-minute dolphin interaction
- Snorkeling with thousands of tropical fish and rays
- Hand feeding exotic birds in a free-flight aviary
- Relaxing on pristine beaches
- Floating along our scenic Wind-Away River
- Breakfast, freshly prepared lunch and unlimited snacks, drinks and select alcoholic beverages
- Lockers, sunscreen, snorkel gear, changing facilities
- All day self parking at Discovery Cove
- Unlimited admission to your choice of SeaWorld Orlando,Aquatica or Busch Gardens Tampa Bay during your vacation. Or upgrade to the Ultimate Day Resort package and receive unlimited access to all three parks Seaworld Orlando,Aquatica, and Busch Gardens Tampa **
Plus just announced - 2012 Dolphin Swim Prices
You need to book early as places are limited.
So thats one amazing part of your Orlando Holiday sorted now dont forget to search for a Bargain Orlando Villa.
The future of the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex is coming into focus, as details on plans were released today including how the attraction would display the space shuttle if it gets awarded one of the final three orbiters from the program after they retire next year.
The 10-year-master plan for the complex that highlights interaction with visitors has been awarded to PGAV Destinations, a design group that has worked with SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, Niagara Falls and several other travel destinations across the nation. The master plan's main attraction will be a $100 million exhibit displaying either the Discovery, Atlantis or Endeavour, although the final destination for those three orbiters has yet to be officially determined.
"We would be honored to showcase one of the space shuttle orbiters so we have begun designing a dynamic, interactive exhibit to tell the space shuttle story from our own unique perspective," said Bill Moore, Chief Operating Officer of Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex. "Kennedy Space Center is home to the space shuttle; all of the 132 missions have launched from here."
The initial concept calls for a 64,000-square-foot display that would show the orbiter in flight, and how it was used while in space. In addition to the shuttle, interactive displays will highlight two of the shuttle era's major accomplishments – the Hubble Space Telescope and the International Space Station.
Kennedy Space Centre is one of Orlando most popular attractions - Why not book your next Cheap Florida Villa in Orlando and see KSC for yourself.
Ever wondered what was so great about Seaworld® Orlando?
Well, here are a couple of great Sea World commercials that will give you a sneeky peek into the worlds most popular marine attraction.
Now you have the entertainment sorted, dont forget the all important accommodation - search Bargain Villas for a cheap Florida villa now.
Even in a global recession Theme Parks seem to have done ok.
Here are the Top 20 United States theme parks for 2009:
1. Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom: 17.2 million +1.0%
2. Disneyland: 15.9 million +8.0%
3. Epcot: 11.0 million +0.5%
4. Disney’s Hollywood Studios: 9.7 million +1.0%
5. Disney’s Animal Kingdom: 9.6 million +0.5%
6. Disney’s California Adventure: 6.1 million +9.5%
7. SeaWorld Orlando: 5.8 million -6.8%
8. Universal Studios Florida: 5.4 million -12.0%
9. Islands of Adventure: 4.5 million -13.8%
10. Universal Studios Hollywood: 4.3 million -6.0%
11. SeaWorld San Diego: 4.2 million -12.6%
12. Busch Gardens Tampa: 4.1 million -12.3%
13. Knott’s Berry Farm: 3.3 million -6.5%
14. Canada’s Wonderland: 3.2 million -6.5%
15. Kings Island: 3.0 million -4.0%
16. Cedar Point : 2.9 million -8.0%
17. Busch Gardens Williamsburg: 2.9 million +3.7%
18. Hersheypark: 2.8 million -1.2%
19. Six Flags Great Adventure: 2.6 million -4.6%
20. Six Flags Magic Mountain: 2.5 million -2.5%
(tie) Six Flags Great America: 2.5 million -6.3%
And the Top 20 theme park worldwide:
1. Magic Kingdom
3. Tokyo Disneyland: 13.6 million -4.5%
4. Disneyland Paris: 12.7 million +0.4%
5. Tokyo DisneySea: 12 million -4.0%
7. Disney’s Hollywood Studios
8. Disney’s Animal Kingdom
9. Universal Studios Japan: 8.0 million -3.6%
10. Everland (South Korea): 6.2 million -6.5%
11. Disney’s California Adventure
12. SeaWorld Orlando
13. Universal Studios Florida
14. Ocean Park (Hong Kong): 4.8 million -4.6%
15. Nagashima Spa Land (Japan): 4.7 million +1.1%
16. Hong Kong Disneyland: 4.6 million +2.0%
17. Islands of Adventure
(tie) Yokohama Hakkeijima Spa Paradise: 4.5 million -0.7%
19. Universal Studios Hollywood
20. Lotte World (South Korea): 4.3 million +0.6%
Make sure you dont miss out on all the fun when you book your next villa holiday by saving some much needed cash for those theme park tickets when you book a cheap holiday villa with Bargain Villas.